Avac Concrete has an immediate opening for a dynamic and versatile Administrative Technician in its growing office in Granby, QC. We are looking for the ideal candidate to perform various administrative tasks (accounts payable,payroll, bookkeeping, data entry, purchasing, inventory, etc.).
More specifically, he or she will have to:
- Validate and code invoices
- Enter data into the accounting system
- Production of purchase orders
- Inventory control
- Coordinate purchases
- Participate in the year-end file
- Perform filing
- Assist management and team members in various tasks
- DEP or DEC applicable or equivalent training
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience
- Mastery of the Office suite: Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Quick to learn and execute
- Rigorous, autonomous and responsible
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage priorities
- Ability to manage several files at the same time
- Attention to detail
- Team player, interpersonal skills and good communicator.
We offer a daytime schedule from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on weekdays.
Possibility of advancement according to your motivation, initiative and demonstrated commitment.
Hurry up, we can’t wait to meet you!