Avac Béton is currently seeking a Project Manager (new position).
We are a proud manufacturer of architectural concrete parts.
We are in full expansion and our plant is being restructured with the implementation of technological elements.
We are looking for a motivated teammate to join our dynamic team.
General Objective: Responsible for the coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects in accordance with the company’s strategy, commitments and objectives. All in accordance with client expectations.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead project planning and implementation
- Facilitate the definition of the project scope, objectives and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop large-scale project plans
- Assemble and coordinate project staff
- Manage project resource allocation
- Plan project timelines
- Provide direction and support to the project team
- Quality Assurance
- Monitor and report project progress to all stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Provide reports defining project progress, issues and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project and Outcome Evaluation
This job will be based in the Granby office, Monday to Friday.
We are ideally looking for someone with experience and/or knowledge in project management